Additional drawings are essential to ensure the architectural continuity of the project and to obtain a fixed price contract. They are not required for Building Consent.
These drawings would usually include:
- Electrical layout plans - including interior and exterior lighting plans and Specifications.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Joinery
- Interior Joinery
- Display and Storage units
- Interior Furniture Detailing
- Landscaping structures and furniture.
- Water Features, Ponds, Swimming Pools, Spas etc.
- Pergolas, Courtyards, Paths, Ancillary buildings
- Finishes, Hardware, Fixtures schedules.
- Landscape Plan - if required to be included in contract.