Site Selection and Feasibility
Often we can offer invaluable advice prior to purchasing a building site or existing dwelling. Obviously there are a number of factors to consider when choosing a site. We can work with you through a number of considerations to arrive at the site that best suits your requirements.
We can assist with the following:
- Territorial Authority requirements (District Scheme Building Controls, Zoning etc.)
- Site Access, Orientation, Slope Considerations, Easements, Ground conditions.
- Location of Available Services ie. Water, Power, Phone, Drainage.
- Legal and Subdivision Covenants. Design Limitations - Feasibility.
- Assessment of existing dwellings and their potential.