The brief is made up of a number of components which are necessary to relate your expectations to the designer. The brief will allow us to establish a clear scope of work, an outline of required services to be provided, and important design considerations. Your designer will guide you through preparing a brief. Some of the things you can expect to discuss will be:
- Your Aspirations and Expectations for the project.
- Physical Requirements, ie: Number of Bedrooms, Bathrooms etc.
- Design Inspiration - ideas. Likes / Dislikes
- Usage of the building, how you ultimately want the building to function.
- Flexibility of the building - future growth etc. Programming / Timing
- Budget Constraints
- Construction Management / Project Observation
- Extent of Space involvement.
- Required Services